Thursday, November 18, 2010

2 month Angelversary

2 months, 2 very long months that is how long it has been since our "new" life has started.

Dear Carter,
There is not a day that I do not think about you and spend time wondering what you would be accomplishing today.
There is not a day that your brothers don't talk about you or ask to see your pictures.
There is not a day that I don't long to hold you in my arms and see your sweet smile.
There is not a day that I don't love you with all my heart can give.
So until eternity comes my sweet baby Just know that I love you and miss you.
Love, Mommy

Dear Carter,
I love you.  
We have Toy Story 3 you would like it they go to a garbage can.
Cute baby, I miss you.
I made you laugh by making funny faces.

Love, Braden

Dear Carter,
You are still my baby! I miss you.
Love James

" I thought of you today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too.


 I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.
All I have are memories and a picture in a frame.
 
Your memory is a keepsake from which I'll never part
God has you in his arms I have you in my heart"

*The boys helped me write their letters aren't they sweet.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

:'( beautiful letters. julius had the same outfit as the 2nd pic. i wish we both could have our boys back. ((hugs))

Unknown said...

Those letters are just priceless.good job boys and lins.