Today I was looking through some pictures on my sister in laws computer and with every picture I came across I remembered what was going on that day .
Isn't it amazing how that can happen all you need is to see a picture and then all the sudden the whole day comes flooding back.
So I decided today
I am thankful for memories.
![]() |
| Disney World |
I was able to go to Disney World for the first time when I was in 6th grade because my cousin Rebecca was getting married in Florida!!(Should I thank Bec or Ryan for this one??)
| 2007 |
Bradens first time having cake! We had a combined birthday party for all of my parents grandkids he ended up really sick after this but not from the cake, it was from a stomach bug going around.
| 2009 |
James really wanted to be a cowboy that year he wore the costume for like 2 weeks before Halloween even came around
My niece Kaitlin was born when I was 10 as she got older my friends and I would dress her up and do photo shoots of her. She sure was a cute model.
This was the day my oldest brother got married.
I remember I was supposed to be a server taking people their desserts and stuff but I kept getting distracted in the gym.
Plus who can ever forget the cake incident. Drew and Kendrick taught us why you don't chase people at a wedding the cake gets hurt in the end.
![]() |
| See my mouth has always been opened. |
Alright so I don't personally remember this picture but it was on the day I was blessed.
So my best friend Julie and I did a "spa day" if you will.
We got stuff for our face and some Nair for our legs.
We loaded up with Candy and good CDs like NSYNC and Backstreet boys
.I remember the Nair stuff we got for our legs totally left rashes on our legs.
(Remember Julie?)
| What a cute baby!!! |
This was at the Hogle Zoo here in Utah. We went for Zuri the baby elephants first birthday.













1 comment:
haha! As soon as I saw the "spa" picture I remembered what day that was! I have a picture of us leaned back in your front room with cucumbers or something on our eyes.
I also remember playing with Kaitlin and dressing her up.
Thanks for reminding me of one more thing that I too am thankful for! :)
Post a Comment