I had some mixed feelings about coming into the New Year.
On the one hand I was so happy to leave a year of so many unpleasant memories
On the other hand I felt like I was leaving my baby behind.
So as part of our new year we went to the cemetery to visit Carter while we were there
we also stopped over and said Hello to my cousin Tera.
And it was at the point that I looked at Tera's headstone that it hit me
There is Hope
On the other hand I felt like I was leaving my baby behind.
So as part of our new year we went to the cemetery to visit Carter while we were there
we also stopped over and said Hello to my cousin Tera.
And it was at the point that I looked at Tera's headstone that it hit me
There is Hope
Tera passed away before I was even thought of but I know who Tera is!
I know that Tera was a part of our family
I know that Tera was a beautiful baby girl and that everybody loved her
So thank you Tera for giving me the hope I need to know that my baby will always
be remembered!
and for reminding me that I am in a family that will make sure
that all members of the family that have gone on before us will be known by those who will come after.
I know that Tera was a part of our family
I know that Tera was a beautiful baby girl and that everybody loved her
So thank you Tera for giving me the hope I need to know that my baby will always
be remembered!
and for reminding me that I am in a family that will make sure
that all members of the family that have gone on before us will be known by those who will come after.








2 comments:
Carter will always be in your heart and he won't be forgotten. I think your blogging has helped those of us that read your blog know him as well. He's a sweet angel smiling down on your family.
Someone once told me that anything or anyone that holds a piece of your heart can never be left behind... Happy New Year to Carter and his mommy!
Post a Comment