We decided we wanted to find one gift for Carter this year.
After searching and searching we finally went to the store we have been avoiding for months.
Within minutes of walking in we found it So let me introduce you to our Carter bear.
As you can see he is well loved already in fact Jimmy is sleeping with him right now.
Another great thing that happened this weekend was finally receiving Carters Christmas ornament.
After a week that can only be described as an emotional hell. It was so nice to go to the mail and open a package with the much anticipated ornament.
For our boys first Christmas we have always gotten an ornament that included a moon and a teddy bear.
Sadly this year the type of ornament wasn't in any stores
they replaced the design with a new one that I was not a fan of
(those of you who got to hear my rant on this know what I'm talking about)
So after searching for this also I finally used the internet and found this great
I am so glad that we found it I can't even explain but like my big sister Shaunasee said "It's perfect"
| Bradens |
| James |
| Carters |
| All my boys. |








2 comments:
I like the idea of the bear. You can all take turns snuggling with it. The ornaments is just right for sweet Carter.
Love the ornaments! Glad you put up a tree; just keep swimming!
Post a Comment