Saturday, October 9, 2010

When words fail,,,



We have started a journal of memories so that as our boys grow older they can remember the things they did or have said about their brother Carter. (If you have any memories you would like to include send them our way)
When we received this picture Braden was the first one to walk in and see it as I walked in the room I hear in a very excited voice "Mom there is a picture of Jesus holding Carter in Nana's house"


PJ surprised me with this book. President Uchtdorf is one of my favorite speakers.
We were able to get a molding of Carters hand so we could remember it the way it always was.


My brother Kevin and his wife Kristi gave us this box to put anything that reminded us of Carter in.

I have never felt like I am a good writer let alone good with words. That is why I am thankful for pictures.

1 comment:

Brit said...

http://www.keatonprints.com/printsnuggle.htm