Every time General Conference comes around I become a work widow, PJ works for 13-16 hours per day during conference so I spend the weekend with my parents. This time around they had the condo for the weekend so here we are in Park city
One of the fun things about being here is that my sister in law Julie is also a work widow this weekend so she came up with her kids. One of the first activities we did was take the kids to decorate cookies, there was only one rule do not lick the knives so of course Braden was the first to lick the knife.
For dinner we had a BBQ outside and right by the tables is this huge chess set. The kids loved it and it was very fun to watch them try to ride the horses.
While we were waiting for Kevin and Kristi to come up we took the kids for a walk that turned into a little photo shoot. This was my favorite because they were all standing around and we said "strike a pose" and they all dropped to the floor.
When Kevin and Kristi arrived first thing the kids did was teach Trace to jump on the bed. Until everyone started getting so tired that people started falling asleep left and right.








1 comment:
I know how you feel about conference, only for me it's when there are planes in town for a turn around. josh ends up on the guard base, there's even been times he's crashed on a cot there. I hate those times, I can't imagine being excited for conference knowing you won't get to see your hubby :(
Post a Comment