Isn't it odd to hear how people see you and then to look in the mirror and find out how you see yourself?
I keep having people tell me how strong I am or that they think I am handling this so well.
When I look in the mirror I see someone who is scared and uncertain. Someone who could break at any moment.
I guess when it comes down to it I am strong because I need to be, I have 2 young boys relying on me to care for them and to be there for them.
I hope one day I will be able to look in the mirror and see who you all see. Until then Thank you for your continued support and prayers.
3 days ago








1 comment:
I know how you feel. I still look at myself and see a weak person. I can tell you that you are a strong person. I see it in your facebook post everyday. There has been sometimes you have given me strength. When steve died everyone would ask me what are you going to do? Like there was an option. I had 7 children that I need to still take care of. Your boys are lucky to have a mommy that can be there for them when her heart is braking so much.
Post a Comment