With all the craziness that has gone on I realized I never posted about Bradens birthday, and this birthday was a BIG deal cause I don't know if you know this but evidently when you turn 4 you are practically an adult. At least that is how Braden has treated it. He now tells us that he can dress himself because he is 4, he can turn on his own movies because he is 4, and my favorite he needs his own car because he is 4.
Braden has so much personality, he is always saying or doing something that makes me laugh. Some good ones from this year are "This car isn't working for me I think you need a new one dad". and braden"what starts with w?" me "what does." braden "i don't know" me " no what starts with w " braden " i said watermelon"
He is a determined kid, after seeing a 6 year old break dance online he decided that he would learn how to break dance, and he actually does pretty well. He also taught himself how to ride a skateboard, he definitely likes to feel like he is independent. He really wants to be just like his daddy (I can't think of a better role model for a little boy) and has even started finding clothes that look like what his dad is wearing for the day.
He is also very protective of his younger brothers. He has so much love for them. He loves to teach James how to play on his computer game that he got for his birthday, and I love that when they wake up they just lay and talk to each other. He is constantly telling James stories that start with "When I was a little kid like you...." Every morning he would wake up and first thing he would ask to do is to hold Carter. He especially liked helping give Carter his bottle.
2006
I can't believe that I already have a 4 year old it really doesn't seem that long since he was born and I could just sit and cuddle with him. If this is an inkling of how he will be when he is older I am going to be one proud Mom. Happy (late) Birthday Braden. I love you so much.
I can't believe that I already have a 4 year old it really doesn't seem that long since he was born and I could just sit and cuddle with him. If this is an inkling of how he will be when he is older I am going to be one proud Mom. Happy (late) Birthday Braden. I love you so much.









4 comments:
I love chatting with Braden because our conversations are always so hilarious to me! I'll never forget Braden, James and Logan all crouched around Carter feeding him his bottle that day we were working on Braden's birthday cake. You have some sweet boys who definitely offer some great entertainment! Love you all!
Braden is just awesome like that! Such a freakin cute blog... I can't wait to see my little girls turn 4. Then again, I think I'll probably cry that they didn't stay little longer.
what a cutie.
The 2007 lounging picture is sooooo Braden! I just love his cute little face!
Post a Comment