Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blessed




These are my body guards I bet you are scared now huh?



Yeah I know I stole the title from Kristi but hey when a good idea is put out there I run with it. As many of you know I am the youngest of 7, there is 12 years between myself and my oldest sister. (not to make you feel old or anything Chrystal) I can not remember a time when my brothers and sisters (that includes the in-laws)have not been there for me. This past week they were definitely there for me! I needed every hug they gave and every ounce of support they showed. I don't know how I would have gotten through the week without any of you. I am truly blessed to be a part of this family.
(Just on a side note this was the first time we had all of us in the same state at the same time since my wedding, yeah I know I just bring my family together. )

5 comments:

sweets said...

such a good looking family.

Meg said...

I LOVE your family. I am so glad that Shaunasee and I are best friends. Your family is my family and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I love that all of you are so close. And yes you have wonderful body guards.
Love you tons babe.

Julie said...

You do have a GREAT family! I love you all and am so blessed to know you guys!
Love the pictures Linz! I want to know if anybody was able to get one of the grandkids! That would be amazing :)

The A Family said...

Wow, that is awesome to see a picture of all of you, it's been such a long time! My dad told me about the baby, you must be so strong. I fully agree with your last post though, sometimes you just have to cry.... Hang in there, time heals all!

and baby makes three said...

You are welcome to "steal" anything you like from me.....including hugs! XOXO