So then we continued our day we took a little break for some family time and PJ and I took the boys to IKEA and walked around looked at stuff and with a glint of hope in our eyes would say "One day we'll have that". As we walked around we found train stuff. for those who don't know Braden is really big into Trains, Planes and Boats and we had got Bradens train set here a while a go so we wanted to get him more tracks to make it bigger and we came across a new train that is shaped liked the UTA Frontrunner, when we told Braden it was like the train Daddy rode to school he had to have it so we got it for him. After that we went to Scott and Julies house in Eagle Mountain and had a BBQ it was quite the perfect ending to a great weekend.
3 days ago








2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I am glad you had a good time.
Wow, you're daring with all those kids :) I'm sure they had a blast, though!
Post a Comment