Thursday, October 16, 2008

So it's been about a month since I have updated this so I'll try to fit everything into this blog. Last month about mid September our computer died. It had all our pictures since the year we were married all the boys baby pictures, the pictures of James at the hospital everything. We thought we had lost them and i was extremely devasted. Then we found out we have an amazing family my brother in law Nate took our computer and figured out what was wrong he then gave it to his brother who is a computer genius who fixed it all got all our pictures back and restored everything to it's natural order. Needless to say we are making hard copies of all our pictures now. Then shortly after all that I got sick not just a little *cough cough* take a little medicine get back to your life. I was down and out don't talk to me I just want to sleep sick. So on a saturday my sister Shaunasee took Braden to play at her house so James and I could sleep (James had the *cough cough* take a little medicine get back to your life sick) by tuesday I wasn't any better so I went to the doctor and found out I had bronchitis and sinusitus. That night Braden got his first sleep over at Nana's without Mom and Dad there. He loved it and did not want to come home to us the next day. So I took the medicine and within a week life was well again until low and behold our dryer broke. By this point I couldn't believe it it's like Elder Joesph B. Wirthlin said " I felt like the sorrow dial was stuck on me" But once again we have an amazing family my dad came over found the problem, my mom called my uncle who is an appliance genius, was able to get the part and now we just have to fix it which my mom and dad have offered to help do.

Now some happy news. PJ's 26th birthday was this last Sunday the 12th. We woke up to Snow on the ground. PJ was not thrilled. However starting Friday the 10th we went to dinner with his mom, dad and brother (who turned 23 on the 12th) went to dinner at silver fork in Big Cottonwood Canyon, Braden and James stayed with my Brother Kevin and his wife Kristi. It was so nice it was one of the most fun dinners i have ever had. On Sunday we Leigh made dinner we had Chili with my homemade bread which is the best meal to have on a snowy day. We then watched Iron Man which I actually liked shocking I know. All around it was a great weekend.

Nana found some Halloween costumes to play with.
The birthday boys and with their biggest fans.
Kit and Braden catching snow flakes on their tongues. Thank you again Grandma Merll for that fabulous coat Braden wore it all day saying "i'm warm not cold"
pirate James
PJ's pimp hat

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, gosh! What an awful time being sick, I'm so sorry!! Hope you're feeling better now! :)

Colleen said...

Braden made the better pimp