Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm still a rockstar.

So I was driving to my brothers house yesterday after dropping PJ off at school,
and the song "So What" by Pink came on.
I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Braden start dancing.
So I began dancing (as much as one can when driving) and I was totally rocking it.
Singing, dancing the whole she-bang.
We were at a red light and I didn't realize how into it I was getting until I looked over at the car next to me...
The guy was just staring at me like I had lost it. Of course my face goes bright red because I completely forgot I was in my car. 
So I went back to the real world and tried to concentrate on driving again without looking at the guy in the truck, but I had to look to see if he was still there and he gave me a nice smile and a wave.
So I thought about this the rest of the way to my brothers house and it hit me.
I just enjoyed the moment. 
Really enjoyed it and let myself have fun and be me again. 
This my friends is progress.

No comments: