Today I got THE question again,
the question I have panic attacks over when I have to answer
"How many children do you have?"
It's not that I don't know how many children I have or that I don't want people to know.
I know I have 3 sons 3 beautiful sons.
It's the look I get
you know the look of "Oh but I only see 2 boys here"
Some people ask me where my 3rd son is sometimes too.
Then I feel like I have to explain
so I said "These are my 2 older sons my baby passed away from SIDS"
I don't know why I feel I have to explain really it's none of their business.
But I feel like I have to let everyone who asks about my kids know about Carter.
He's my baby I want them to know about my baby.
I just don't do well with the looks I get.








1 comment:
Super huge hugs.
Post a Comment