It all started on Feb. 6, 2004 as I was walking the empty streets of Ephraim Utah with a good friend on our way to the post office. We stopped in the middle of the street (it's a small town it's okay to do this) to talk to a friend who had stopped in his car to say hi. Coming from the opposite direction was a white BMW that decided to speed up at us(not that they didn't have enough room to go around sheesh) as I looked into that car the only thing I could think was "That jerk has a cute smile"
Later on that same day when we went to the cafeteria to have dinner we saw that driver again so I decided since we had almost had an accident I should probably give him my information (name, phone # etc).
PJ and I have been inseparable ever since!!!!
(I may or may not have left out some info about writing in the snow falling fracturing my wrist, having PJ take me to the hospital for x-rays and blaming it all on him but those are just minor details)
15 months later to the day we were married in the Manti Temple for time and all eternity. So is it any surprise that he would be the first post in my month of thankfulness.
![]() |
| May 6, 2005 |
I am thankful that even though it usually takes 3 tries he always gives me a great smile for pictures.
I am thankful for how willing he has been to work up to 3 jobs at one time and or take the night shift to make sure our family is taken care of.
| After Lasik |
I am grateful that he is continually trying to better himself and encouraging me to do the same.
| Trace and PJ I am thankful that these two have the bond that they do |









1 comment:
I'm so glad you have found someone who treats you the way you deserve and makes you so happy!
Post a Comment