Saturday, October 23, 2010

Everyone should have a friend like Julie.

(Kindergarten)
Sometimes in life we make friends who become family in an instant. They are the type of friends who sees you at your worst and love you like you are at your best.

Clogging Competition in Arizona

" A true friend doesn't care if your house is a mess, about your past, or if your family is filled with crazies.They love you for who you are. A true friend can go long periods of time without speaking to you and never question the friendship."

(Just noticed we had matching shoes wonder how we told those apart)
They are the friend who will dress up in ridiculous outfits and go out in public with you without a second thought.



Yep we were playing soccer in there.

They will play soccer with you in a tent and then laugh with you when you knock one of the poles down causing the whole tent to collapse on you.

I am very lucky to have had this friend for as long as I can remember. 
She was there for me during all the heartbreaks I had as a teenager and she has been there for me with all the heartbreak I have had in this past month. Below are the pictures from our recent photo shoot I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.


This is our "Oh no be careful around PJs cornea" (He had just had Lasik)



Tony the tiger Pose AKA Frosted Flakes


Emo????



Surprise or the Who Me

Serious

Happy


Sad that this post is over!!!


Thank you Julie for being there through the fun times and the rough times.

No comments: