Saturday, July 31, 2010

I wish I was a better writer.

I wish I could describe the pure joy I feel when this little guy coos and smiles at me. (even if it is just gas)



I wish I could put in words how much James' vocabulary has grown and how he always knows the perfect time to cuddle with me.

I wish I could describe the humor this guy has and how he knows that if he can make mom and dad laugh he just might get himself out of trouble.




I wish I could tell you how much James looks up to Braden and wants to do everything that his big brother does.





But mostly I wish I could tell you how hard I laughed when I found PJ and Eric hanging out on the kids beds just to visit.

Good thing I remembered to take pictures.

3 comments:

McElwain Family said...

I LOVE YOUR WRITING! But I really really love the picture! I wish we lived closer!!!!!!!!!!

sweets said...

you have cute kids!

and baby makes three said...

That is great! You and your boys are the best!