Sunday, June 13, 2010

What we've been doing lately.

Hosting sleep overs with cousins. It was Kyli's first sleepover I hope she had fun. This picture was at the start of the night by the time morning came Kyli and James had switched places.
For the past month and a halfish we've been watching this cute guy for my brother and sister in law. He is such a blast, I said when we first watched him that he would be crawling by the time we were down and he is!!!! However I should note that once PJ got back from work Trace really wanted nothing to do with me so maybe I should say PJ babysat this adorable little man.

My boys have been taking advantage of my brothers backyard while we've been watching Trace so every moment they could they were outside. Notice how well behaved that cute dog is just laying next to the blanket.


We have been lucky enough to have a few season passes to occupy our time this summer. We have been to Seven Peaks which was way fun (this was the first time I had ever been there.)



And we have been to the zoo multiple times. (Thank you to Kit for the awesome Christmas gift). Everytime Braden has HAD to ride the wolf because they are a match.




1 comment:

and baby makes three said...

So cute! I love it when you update your blog so I can see what cute things all the boys are up to each day. Love the scrunchie nose shot! That's my boy! :-)