Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thunderbirds are a go

On June 6 we went to Hill Air Force Base which is just 10 miles from our house( but took an hour and a half to drive there this time) to go see an air show. Braden kept asking all day to go see the planes so when Pete and Kelsey called to hang out we had the perfect free activity. We got there and looked at all the planes and helicoptors but then I was excited because we were just in time to watch the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds if you have never seen them then you don't understand the amazement that I felt while watching. Ever since seeing these planes Braden has asked to go on a fast plane. No more commercial flights for him.


Flight Checks.

They did all the stunts so flawlessly that I often found myself holding my breathe until they had completed them. (I am a worrier)
Sometimes I would have the camera all ready and they would be going so fast that this was all i got in the picture.


This is my favorite picture I don't know why but I love how they look from the bottom.

Braden Pete and Kelsey just chilling.
I don't know how he did it but James managed to fall asleep while sitting on PJ's shoulders.

No comments: