Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boating

The video is PJ being thrown from the tube, he always manages to skip across the water a few times. We went boating on the 25th of July. We were at Deer Creek Reservoir and there was barely one else there. The water was beautiful. The temperature was just perfect. Braden had a hard time at first and wanted so badly to be off the boat, but as we started going he got more comfortable and now can't stop talking about boating. He even wants to go on a boat for his birthday. James was perfectly fine the whole time in fact I think he slept the whole time. PJ got to wakeboard, waterski and we both went on the tube. so there will be plenty of video of that.


Braden at the start of the trip.
James at the start of the trip. Look at the big smile.
James by the middle and end.Braden and mom.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous! I want to go boating! :P You're brave to take both the kids with. So fun looking though!!