
James has become mobile!!! He's been rolling around for a few months but now he is up on his hands and knees and he is going. He started teasing us a few weeks ago he would push himself around the rooms backwards and last Friday he started pushing himself up on his knees and all weekend just pushing forward with his feet. But this morning he did it he crawled a laid him on the floor so i could grab a video for Braden and I hear Braden say "We crawl Jim" and I turned around and he was slowly following Braden he didn't make it as far as his older brother but he crawled which means it's time for me to get ready to chase after two boys now. No more rest for me. Oh wait I didn't rest before. I must admit though I am very excited for him he's been dying to be able to play with the other kids and move around when they do. I will probably post some pictures over the weekend of him in the act.
1 comment:
You should have blogged that you couldn't blog because your mouth was too sore or you were too drugged.
Love you
Post a Comment